The most creative endeavor I’ve spearheaded:
Last Fall/Winter (2015) while I was working for Pampered Chef I was the main designer and developer on the Inside Scoop, the company's internal intranet site that was created to give each employee an easy way to connect within the company, obtain important company documents, news and information with extreme ease with a user friendly interface. This site was green-lit in order to replace an old and out of date CMS that sorely needed replacing and the platform that we used to preform this huge migration was WordPress and with a number of specific plug-ins I was able to develop the interactive experience that Pampered Chef desired. This project gave me the chance to work alongside each department within the company, allowing me to interact and collaborate with not only department management but the executive board as well.
How I can bring value to the organization:
I bring with me years of marketing and digital media experience specializing in strategically coordinating all of the various parts of integrated marketing programs, including e-commerce management, copywriting, creative design, SEO/PPC management, web design/development (WordPress), mobile web design and development, time management, and client communication ensuring the needs and goals are met on time. What makes me unique is my vast skill set (which is highlighted below) and my main objective is to incorporate the knowledge and experience I have gained as a versatile professional over the years on both an entrepreneurial and corporate level.
I am certified in Google Analytics (my certification is attached) and that platform is one of my favorite tools in terms of my main SEO efforts. You can see my SEO skills first hand by searching for my product/company Step Protect PLUS, my product is useful within the construction industry and has been sold all over the USA since 2013. If you fetch a Google search using the phrase “temporary stair protection” or "stair protection" or any other phrase similar, you’ll see my product and branding everywhere in every tab, most importantly the shopping tab.
Not only do I feel that I would be a valuable member of your company, I feel that I can be one of the most versatile ones as well and can help in many different ways. If you look below you will see which programs I am extremely proficient in:
- Graphic Design Software: Logo Design Studio Pro, Corel DRAW X7 and Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop
- Social Marketing, Form and Metric Tools: Cognito Forms, Radian6, Tracx, HootSuite, Bitly, Sprout Social, Sprinklr, Crimson, Tweet Deck, OnPage, Alexa, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Tag Management, Google Analytics, Google Tag Management, Google Merchant Center, Google AdWords, AdRoll and Facebook Ads (Power Editor)
- Website Development, Hosting, Ecommerce and Blog Platform Experience: WordPress, Dreamweaver, Yola, Squarespace, iPage, Blogger, com, InVision (Mobile App/Site Development), Ecwid (ecommerce platform), Drupal (most recent w/ AMA)
- Ecommerce Software Platforms: Nexternal/True Commerce, Ecwid, WooCommerce
- Email Marketing Campaign Platforms: Mail Chimp, Constant Contact and Exact Target/Sales Force Marketing
- Ecommerce Platform Management: Ecwid, WooCommerce and Nexternal